samedi 14 juin 2008

My house and My Microwave :)

This may sound unbelievable.

But. It's true :).

It was a sunny [ok. not.] It was a rainy evening [happy? ;)]
I was bak from Kamy's.:). She gav me popcorn [yum~] so as i went home i sav it for l8er ;). After my French class [hate french X-(].

I took the popcorn out and put them in my microwave :)[yes!~]
I took the DVD out ["What happens in Vegas" that is] and put my microwave to 3 min'. :).

As I was watching the DVD's cover [*whistling:-"*], a big noise was in my kitchen :O :O. I ran in the kitchen and i saw flames [!!] I stop the microwave and took the fcking damn popcorn out ~X(. Everything seems normal [nothing was grillé.hehe]. ;).


Here's a picture of my evil microwave :)

Photobucket


As I freaked out I throw the bag of popcorn [still didn't pop yet :(] and my cousin came in [the fat one] and KaBoooom! the bag of Hot popcorn fell on her hair [F.y.i hair are on head :)] [haha.:).].

Phew~~ Luckly it didn't flame her head up [lmao]. As she chased me [ as violence as she is - I didn't kno if i wuld survive].


What I did t'day :
- Almost put my house on fire >:)
- Almost flame my cousin hair [lmfao]
- Help Kamy do the Bomb kestion in the impossible quiz :)
- Screwed up my microwave >:)
• The End •

4 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

popcorn :) my mom's make the best popcorn :) u know that ?!

best! jajajajajaaaajjajajaja

(H)

Anonyme a dit…

u were luky cuz it wasnt ur mom's head ...

Supergirl-xo a dit…

gud point :)

Anonyme a dit…

hehehe...ur mom's head...